Then it looks like we just need to find a day that works for everyone and then use that time to start gearing up.
By gearing up I'm suggesting our 8-Man Raid nights would look like this for a week or two:
- Hard Mode BT (2 4 Man Groups)
- Hard Mode Boarding Party (2 4 Man Groups)
- (If Time Permits) Hard Mode False Emporer (2 4 Man Groups)
With these Notes:
- BT can be finished in a half hour if the group is on top of it (mostly by not forgetting to hit space bar). However, if we are undergeared, we can do the first three bosses, not kill the last Boss (Yadira Ban AKA Bubblegum) and then reset and redo the first three Bosses as many time as we want, this can help us gear up quicker. This trick works with all Hard Modes. (Here's a link to HM Drops: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B91ENxZk5GfQMjE2OGY1YTQtZjMyNS00NmRkLTkwY2YtOWMxOWJhMmU3M2Nj&hl=en_US&pli=1
- Boarding Party is pretty doable I hear (Stari confirm?) except for the last Boss. If we are undergeared I hear that fight is difficult, as in it's way overtuned and there is very little room for error (and gear will give us more leeway).
- If we manage to finish both BT and BP without many problems then we can work on False Emperor. This one requires solid DPS to be able to get through the bosses.
- Once we gear up a bit from doing this we can move on to the last 4 Hard Mode FPs (The Foundry, Koan Under Siege, Battle of Illum, and Directive 7 in general order of difficulty).
- Also, I hear the Eternity Vault Normal Mode is not as difficult as some of the Hard Mode FPs so we may want to start doing 8 man Ops there after some gearing.
Let me know what you think.